For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations ((EU) 2016/679) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation and the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Data Protection Legislation”) the data controller is Classic Cottages Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 01966317 whose registered office is at Unit 14, Hayle Business Park, Hayle, Cornwall, TR27 5JR. Our Data Protection Registration Number is ZA019249.
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we may disclose your information (including personal data) to the following categories of third parties:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- suppliers and sub-contractors (which may include housekeepers) for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
- data storage providers, in connection with cloud storage and file hosting services.
- Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for third party marketing purposes unless you have provided your express consent.
Where we are relying on consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You can also exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.